KE

Posted on Oct 6, 2021
Excellent! My kids love it

Bought a different brand this time as the previous brand that we usually buy is out of stock. My kids love this. Tasted like grapes a little bit. I like the packaging. Good quality. My kids age is 6 & 8 years old. Easy to chew.

850d20a8-90a5-4ab7-9871-b2506009d375
f8e998ce-4483-45bf-8de2-222a68a7abb6
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It tastes like starburst fruit chews, with the same type of texture, only a bit more softer and tad more sour. Does melt and get sticky on hot days, but as sson as you put it in the fridge, will go back to normal texture again. It contains bees wax, which can impact your digestive system if taken in large quantities. I would prefer not to use this, but my 9 year old and 4 year old prefers this to the smarty pants multi vitamin, while my 2 year old prefers the smarty pants multivitamin which is also my preference.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Given to my children. An 18yrs old teenage girl and a 11yrs old boy. My teenage girl said the gummies taste like berries. My boy said it taste like ok. Overall they liked it and not rejecting it. 👍👍👍

e7a3e8ac-982c-46c0-b91e-e35022a15a8b
2f278d5b-cbcd-4f0a-a647-da84ac1f66b8
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I really like these gummies. It tastes and smalls well my daughter eats it with pleasure. As for me these gummies have the best combination of components : Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and vitaminD3.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............It is super great I really liked it some much. I would probably order it again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

First time purchase this brand for children. They seems to enjoy the taste but maybe due to humid country, the gummies tends to stick together. If to put in chiller, the gummies will be too hard for them to chew.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is the only calcium supplement my kids like to eat. I had bought a few other brands, but they do not like the powdery texture of those calcium tablets.