KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product is very beneficial for beautiful skin. People with diabetese usually have problems with dry skin, skin rashes and wrinkles. This product has been win win for me. My skin feels soft and smooth. I am pleased my doctor recommended this produgct for me. I have no after taste after taking the capsules,that arrive so well packaged. Thanks for having this product available in such a timely fashion.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I live the quality of the ingredients. U have noticed a benefit in my skinz hydration and my collagen had build up better. Would recommend for any age love

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Started taking this many years ago on the advice of a runner. Helped my achy joint tremendously and a wonderful side effect was the loss of wrinkles.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High hopes... for this product ... this is my third bottle. Taking 2 a day. Rome wasn't built in a day, and my skin hasn't had these nutrients for years... I like the plant derived capsule, and have always liked Natures Way.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I take this Hyaluronic Acid for joint support and I'm very satisfied (on an empty stomach, at least an hour before meal). I take also MSM and collagen.

I am very happy with my purchase. The whole family enjoys using it and we are happy with the results. There are no unpleasant side effects or discomfort. I am glad that there is such a large and secure platform as this site where I can safely provide useful and healthy products for my family. The site offers a very good selection of products and guarantees quality!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I take this Hyaluronic Acid for joint support for years, but also feel my lips more hydrated, smooth and full.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I am very satisfied, it is so good for my skin

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I have been using this product for years. Very good.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I'm new to this product but so far, I'm very pleased with it