KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 1, 2022

Arrived in perfect condition. It has helped me tremendously with my recurring thrush i had since 2015. I definitely recommend paired up with Reuteri from Natures Way. Change diet ofcourse and stop drinking alcohol if you want to heal. I am so grateful. The quality is excellent and the ingredients. It is easy to swallow due to its size and its helped my gut

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

These are great and they contain no lactose, as I am lactose intolerant, this is terrific. Good gut quality. they are 50 million which is what my doctor told me to take. Good price too.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great quality. Helps my immune system and gut. So many benefits to taking this supplement. I need this strength. I like the blister packs. Keeps it fresh. Also helps yeast overgrowth.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Really my favorite but the price is so high I’m using something else but if it’s on sale i’m more than happy to buy it, great quality and helps with candida. Five stars!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

The most effective probiotic I've tried. I take this almost everyday and it keeps my digestive system moving regularly, which is something I otherwise have a problem with, partly due to how constipating the iron supplements are I have to take. These probiotics offset that effect and I certainly notice when I don't take them. They also keep yeast infections at bay. It's a bonus that they're shelf-stable, and I think they're so effective in part because they're individually packaged - and research has shown probiotics are even more sensitive to humidity than heat, so this format protects them from that.

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I was suffered from serious vaginitis for few years and medicines could only help for one or two months and it came back again and again. I felt hopeless until I found this product. There were many comments saying that it worked so I tried without any expectation. Firstly, I took one per day and I found the symptoms were getting better but not stable. So, I tried two per day. Amazingly, the symptoms were going away gradually. After that, I reduced it to one per day. Now, I am totally recovered and I kept taking it periodically. It's truly amazing!

Really love this brand. The quality and ingredient is really good and this works very well. Will buy this again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

used it 5 years ago but It was very helpful for immunity system

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I generally use the refrigerated version; but when you're traveling, these are so handy.