KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 29, 2022

I just started taking this along with horse chestnut because I suffer from poor circulation on my legs, it really helps. I think it helps with hemorrhoids too, I also feel relief. I need more time to evaluate but it seems to work well. Quality is good and I prefer taking this rather than taking pharmaceutical products (with same ingredients)

fddc7dea-07c7-46cd-96fa-94ba83159e47
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

One of the most beneficial herbs for leg veins. This particular brand uses very potent great quality herbs, I keep buying from them. It’s non gmo and vegan, and see an improvement in my circulation and leg vein prominency within a week. I also use hore chesnut from the same brand and they do wonders on my varicose veins that i developed after a surgery on my leg. It’s good value for money and the capsule size is easy to swallow too . The packaging can be upcycled when empty.

e15c1d0d-2ecd-4868-8685-bee55010f5f2
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

They declare 940mg per serving, which is 2 capsules per day. They use magnesium stearate for processing. The smell of these is more woody, not how I know it. The packaging is nice and provides easy access. Butcher's Broom has use with various neurological and vascular conditions. I'm glad that there are supplement manufacturers for this herb.

9f0067d0-737e-4327-93e0-9c175f20f5b6
fa0c6918-e269-42ac-9515-24becc184325
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Reliable brand and excellent product. I take this to support my blood vessel health along with two other product types. It absolutely does help and if I stop taking it, then the easy bruising on my legs returns in about a month. it takes about 2 months to work. I use it also with Horse Chestnut and Circuvein.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I am using this for varicose veins. again, I have some side effect, mainly dizziness. so I am reducing the dosage. as it is in capsule, it's a little more difficult, but not impossible. I take out some powder and put into another empty capsule. it's a little bitter on its own. so far, I have tried horse chestnut, and this. I have only side effects, not much improvement on varicose veins. maybe it's still too soon. will update when I have improvement.

7c7ac2bc-4810-4ec0-a77b-efdab1e55bc4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I'm using this to help with my bad circulation which gets worse in the Summer months. I have definitely noticed a difference in that my legs don't swell as much an dthey aren't in as much pain. Great quality in my opinion and a huge improvement. They do have an odd scent but overall they don't seem to taste bad 😅

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

when i ( 72 years old) wake up morning i feel my legs it is heavy and swelling ,, also while setting for long time my cramp and pain ,, i am using butchers broom from natures way it is working good and i feel better , am using 2 tablets daily morning and night ,also it is reduce blood pressure ,, price is reasonable

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My husband and my Dad takes this product daily along with Nature's Way White Oak Bark for varicose veins. The results have been amazing and they no longer have the knots on their legs from the bad veins. I highly recommend this product.