KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Great service and hassle free. Always happy when iHerb has something I need.

Nice little chewable tablets - easy to take for extra energy

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good product, very convenient to use it, nice taste. Seem to help

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Mum took this for a few years and seems good for her. Will continue to buy it

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

I got this because I started eating vegan, so I need the b12. I don't like the mannitol that is added because alcohol sugar make me dizzy.

Posted on Apr 3, 2014

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Probably, the vitamins are very good, but they are too sweet. Could be with that much amount of sugar.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It boosts your mental energy!!! It's the best of quality and ingredient. It has a great taste!!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Nature's Way has been my supplement company of choice for 20 years. Reliable consistent company and products.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Like a little treat after taking a bunch of giant calcium tablets.