KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Since I am 1 of 5% of women who never stop going through menopause symptoms, my husband suggested I look for an alternative to the Dr. prescribed medication. Even though I was taking an extremely low dose, I started seeing side effects that were embarrassing. I'm so thankful to have found this brand and it works very well for what I need. I have no trouble swallowing the pills, and there are no side effects whatsoever!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I tried the most of existing I-herb products for this problem, and this is the first, one that really works for me. Of course, it's individual, but for me, it is the rescue! I take one in the morning, and one in the evening. Small size capsules, easy to swallow, and no unpleasant taste. Really good quality. I will try other products in this series. Convenient packaging, and fast delivery.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

My hot flashes were really getting me down, occurs g frequently all day and at night. Within one week of taking the Am/Pm tablets they lessened, after 10 days I can honestly say I feel great, almost no hot flashes and feel really good. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

It helped directly , my wife now sleeps the whole night whereas before she used to wake up frequently due to heat flushes. She has no more heat flushes, even during the day.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is beneficial in dealing with Menopause symptoms. When not able to take it for any reason, I noticed a real difference in my symptoms getting more severe.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

In my opinion and experience, this is the best menopause supplement out there. It WORKS. I know when I miss several days of doses as I will start to have flashes. As long as I stay on this supplement, I have no hot flashes, and no sleep problems.

Posted on May 2, 2021

Has helped my hot flashes. Also, when I have hot flashes my mood goes down. I recommend other people who are suffering from menopause to take this. I especially like that it's divided into AM and PM. This works with how my body is on different cycles throughout the day.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've been taking the peri-menopause formula for 3 years prior to this formula, and it's been so helpful to go through all the symptoms. Never needed any hormone replacement as it helped enough. I could see the difference if I forgot to take them for a few days (on holidays)... I recommended them to many friends.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Friends and I swear by this product. Really helps you feel normal.