KE

Based on 10,877 Ratings
8,351
1,775
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

The package arrived in less than a week. The tablets have a standard size.. each tablet is very complete, it is one of the multivitamins with more vitamins and minerals. It has good quality ingredients. I saw that they have natural vitamin E (d-alpha), since synthetic vitamin E (dl-alpha) is carcinogenic. like my reviews to continue contributing to the community of buyers in iherb :-)

9e9b3053-6be1-4917-9f27-0e15cb8cd5ec
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I like these for the ingredients, amounts and quality. They're large, but they need to be so that they can contain the quantities of ingredients that it contains. The coating on them makes them easy to swallow. If you have trouble swallowing pills or are intimidated by large pills, these are probably not for you.

15b67fd8-b27e-492a-b1bf-d610f12c1e17
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
5,276

This vitamin has been a god-send. I have been taking it for about 4 months now and the improvements to my overall well-being are unquantifiable. I used to feel exhausted all the time, but that is a thing of the past. My quality of life has also improved dramatically as I am happier as well. It's not expensive at all and worth every

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
5,508

Vitamins are a big help for me. I had been feeling tired and sluggish until I started taking them. One thing that I noticed was that my skin became clearer and healthier, which is awesome because now I don't need to wear as much makeup. It's also made me more energetic, so now when the kids are bugging me to play with them all day,

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
3,379

I have a bit of an odd experience with this vitamin. I have been taking it for a few years and had no problems until recently when I started getting sick. I am still experiencing some symptoms but the main thing that is really bothering me is a sudden increase in energy levels.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,889

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
7,014

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,961

I have been taking this vitamin on a daily basis since almost 20 years. I would like to say that I feel like a completely different person since taking it. Sometimes, I even forget what I do everyday in the office. This is an excellent product with no side effects!

Posted on May 8, 2022
3,745

I love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I used Nature's way Men's 50+ multivitamin before as It had good quality ingredients at a reasonable price. So, I bought Nature's Way Women's 50+ multivitamin for my wife as well so that she can the benefits of taking multivitamin as I did and will keep buying it in the future.