KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The package arrived in less than a week. The gummies have a good size. there are two flavors in the jar. in general the taste is good. They are sweet and have a slightly sour taste that is tolerable. It has good quality ingredients. I saw that they have natural vitamin E (d-alpha), since synthetic vitamin E (dl-alpha) is carcinogenic. it does not have calcium and that is good because it has already been shown that it is bad for health. like my reviews to continue contributing to the community of buyers in iherb :-)

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The package came intact, i am 28 and at this age it is beneficial to start taking supplements for deficiency that one has. I bought this looking at the ingredients list and due to its combination of different supplements. I hope this benefits in the improvement of my quality of life and prepares me for pregnancy. It tastes great!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
1,377

Posted on May 12, 2022
1,212

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I’m 27 years old - Taste isn’t too bad at all, at first I was like ‘okay wow, these are kinda odd’ but now I’ve grown to quite like the taste! Just swig some water down after you’ve chewed and swallowed them! They’re great for people like me, who can’t swallow tablets. I’m TTC at the moment and want to give my baby the best possible start! Great quality and size. I’ve been taking these for about 2 weeks now 🤞🏻

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

These gummies were great during my pregnancy. I had a lot of morning sickness and these were gentle on my stomach and had a nice flavor that didn't make me nauseated.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These are tasty prenatals- no weird aftertaste and they are a much more fun way of getting some extra vitamins in while growing a sweet baby!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I always buy these they are amazing and provide such a huge energy boost. I love the flavor and the fact they don't upset the stomach

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It’s just like gummy bears. I like the fact that it has lemon flavor. It really helps with morning sickness in pregnancy because of the strong and delightful citrus flavor