KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Works like a cough mixture syrup in helping with cough/phlegm, but without the added sugar. Seems to work quite fast as well, thereby good quality product. Strong smell/taste might not be agreeable for all. Not very hard to swallow, but is a bit dry compared to gel capsule type of pills.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Each time I feel breathlessness or it was felt by several friends in various age groups we have taken 1-2 tablets . The breathing normalised in a short 15 -20 mins . Very effective and palatable . Product quality is good n price is affordable. Knowing the ingredients are known spice it is reassuring . What I must like is it is v v effective

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I really like Air-Power! It helps greatly with congestion and mucus and at a very affordable cost. Good quality product that helps your system flush. When I take it regularly I have much less problem. A friend recommended it to me and I can tell the difference! Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

An excellent food supplement whose effect is evident after a short time of use. This is the first time I buy it. I've been using it for about two weeks now and feel a significant improvement in the viscosity of the mucus, which makes my breathing clearer. I use other products of this brand and must mention the high quality that causes a real and significant improvement in a short time and not a supplement that needs to be used for six months in order to see a result.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I have allergies and have stuffiness in my sinuses alot of the time. Decongestants and expectorants clear me up temporarily, but have adverse affect on my nervous system and make me feel weird. When i saw this made by Nature's Way, i wanted to try it. It works great - clears me up and no weird feeling. The only thing i is it doesn't last very long - have to take every 4 hours or so if you want to stay clear.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The quality of the ingredients in this product must be superior to others like it because none have compared when it comes to alleviating the tightness in my lungs when there is excess mucous. I try not to run out of this supplement.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It has the same active ingredient as the brand name mucinex and costs less. The tablet is big, but I definitely prefer tablets over syrups. I have thick phlegm that is hard for me to clear. This helps thin out the mucus and helps decongest the airways.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Guaifenesin is used to help clear mucus or phlegm (pronounced flem) from the chest when you have congestion from a cold or flu. It works by thinning the mucus or phlegm in the lungs.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Works great for clearing the lungs. Drink lots of water when taking it. Works just as well as the other over-the-counter decongestants, only without the extra added ingredients. Great value.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you