KE

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Great!

Easy to swallow. No taste. No immediate noticeable benefit but after a few months of using, I can definitely see improvements on the growth of my nails and hair. I actually have to clip my nails and have a haircut more often since I started taking this and I'm only taking 1 caplet per day (I bought 2 bottles initially)

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

i have started eating this for 1 week and seems my hair loss problem has been improved! But at the same time i also use the Mild BY Nature Biotin shampoo, so don't know which one actually account for the result, or both of them do. anyway worth trying since it's good for skin as well.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is my first time purchasing these supplements and so far I am happy with them. However, I will need to take for an extended period of time to see if in fact it is helpful. I do notice that my nails have started growing more. Perhaps the benefits will be as indicated in the description.

I was noticing after a stressful period in my life that my hair was getting brittle, dry and frizzy. My skin lost its glow and vibrancy. That's when I decided to search for a good quality product without overpaying. I've compared the ingredients of this supplement to other "high rated, high reputation" brands and it seemed to be superior to most. It's been about more than a month since I started taking this product and my hair looks fuller, shinier and healthier. I highly recommend trying this product for yourself as it really works.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

very good and delicious , age from 18 to 59 and have a good effect , with good package , i take it daily , good size serving and high quality

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good quality the size is good the mg take two pieces per day my hair is better and the effect on every thing is good the taste not that bad the package is good

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is good. Doesn’t cause urine to turn yellow. and also doesn’t make tummy feel weird cos I have weak guts. This is comfortable to consume. And this brand always works for me, give good results too.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Excellent product! will definitely buy it again ☺️ great results, ordered for the second time.

2b84af88-c8c7-4aad-b698-937a292610e8
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I trust this brand .I have tried many of their Hair Skin Nails .and all works for me .

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

this is really a great combination of vitamins and biotin! it's great for hair and skin I love it!