KE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is recommended by a friend and I hope it will works for my skin. For me, it’s not easy to find powder form for collagen. I will start consume it this week and will update my review again after a month ! Will take photo before and after ! Stay tune !

92dabc86-ef79-450f-a555-0adca769a95c
8c95e4db-c614-4ff6-940a-42cf401f7bb1

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Bought it for my mom who’s in her early 40s. It is tasteless and she drinks it daily. Will update everyone after two to three weeks of use to share any differences we noticed. Used it for one week so far. Will update everyone after two more weeks of continuous use. Please like the comment to support, it will encourage me to take out time to comment with updates

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I tried a lot of collagen but this one is special.I mix one scoop in soy melk in the morning before work and one scoop again after work.You will not the notices any smell or taste.I cannot notice the effect yet cause I just use this for three days.Hope this review will help you😊😊

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

No taste-yaay! I've only been using it for a short time but my skin is not as dry so it seems to be working.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Seems to be a quality product. Only thing is it doesn't dissolve in cold water as fast as the brand I was using before switching but apart from that. I'm happy with it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is what I can say after taking Nature's Truth's collagen for a month: my knees are still cracking but do not hurt as much as before. However the reason could be the 6 kg of weight I lost; the summer sun and the sea; the other supplement for joints that I am taking (OsteoMove) or all of the above mentioned. No changes in my nails, hair or skin, but they were in a good condition before I started taking this collagen anyway. Giving it the benefit of the doubt, I could have rated the product better, but I find it too pricey and am very disappointed by the fact that after I added it to the basket (at the only time when there was a general discount on collagen products) at the checkout a message popped up that the product was no longer available. Strange enough, according to the site info the product was still in stock. I do not feel welcome as a buyer of this product and will not purchase it anymore.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Seems that it really works! Use it for hair loss.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The packaging is good, and dissolves easily. No after-taste.