KE

Posted on May 25, 2022

Curcumin is well known for its anti inflammatory and anti oxidant action, the problem is that it is practically water insoluble. The addition of black pepper overcomes this problem in the body, what can be seen in the pee color, which turns dark yellow. I recommend to take it regularly especially to release the body of joint pain.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

GREAT Alternative to ibuprofen. I took this twice daily instead of pounding high doses of ibuprofen since I already went through some significant surgery and didnt want to travel down the drug road and reheal my gut. Turmeric is healing and anti-inflammatory and supports overall hormonal health! This is decent hi-dose and am planning to buy it again.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

After much research/looking for a product like this, I was excited to find it with all of the ingredients that I was looking for PLUS astragulus is also in it. I love this combo for inflammation (definite thumbs up!) and it is in a soft gel cap (double thumbs up) so I don't have to worry about taste or hard to swallow pills!!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This Turmeric contains piperine, a black pepper extract that increases its absorbency. Ginger helps with Rheumatoid arthritis, Muscle and joint pain. Astragalus enhances the body’s natural killer (NK) cells - good for immunity.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Recently bought this product for my husband. He says he cant really notice any difference until he doesnt take it. Helps him a lot. Pills are a smaller size for easy swallowing. I will for sure reorder.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Easy to consume suppliment made with good amounts of each ingredient Still waiting to see the possible long-term effects of the product but it has so far been good and my skin has slighlty improved (acne prone)

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

My friend like this is good for knee pain together with omega 3 fish oil.

7d55f68b-5e51-4ac5-aec6-3337d8c4e460
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have inflammation in my legs and can see an improvement in my pain level already. I will definitely keep purchasing rhis item.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great turmeric supplement very potent amount of curcumin.I have arthritis and it helps with the inflammation.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This Tumeric is packed with ginger and black pepper which makes it potent and definitely helps to eliminate inflammation.