KE

PlanetEarth
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
1974
My savior at the onset of viral infections

Convenient to use. Lozenges with a pleasant berry flavor and zinc content. Works well at the very beginning of viral diseases. Reduces the risk of getting sick if there was contact with a person with the flu. Dissolve 1 tablet 2-3 times a day Apply if necessary. You can dissolve 1 tablet per day during a period of increased risk of catching a viral disease I would be grateful for a thumbs up if my review was useful to you. I use it in my family and recommend it.

2cffb4d4-4aac-4b72-941c-6e3a71e56ae3
9d50600a-a41c-4967-8225-a71c912185ec
5ef7f2c8-a535-4957-8af6-ceef4bb56393
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Loving the price, size, quality and all the content in each tablet! This is one of the must supplement for my kid's breakfast bento for months and they rarely have any sickness!

57157b23-7fd5-4027-ab4b-a516aa4d5e3c
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I feel my immune system getting better after I regularly taking this supplement every morning. I feel fresh during the day. I like the taste of chewable tablet. also the pricewise is good.

5a450603-d309-4a08-8fae-42ff3e677cbd
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It’s two in one supplement for my hubby its beneficial for him because the ingredients is all natural and composition is good for improvement of immunity specially for colds & flu seasons..

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

These have a good amount of zinc and vitamin C, crucial form boosting your immune system. The chewable is easy for my daughter to take.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It is a great source of zinc for a reasonable price, with good quality. I give it to kids who love the taste of the tablets.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I haven't gotten sick since using it for about 6 months. Buying on line is less expensive than walmart which sometimes also runs out.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Chewable, Good taste, contains all the Zinc you need plus vitamin C.

eac9ad1c-1c8e-4317-99df-f8e0be2a987c
BabyBaby
Posted on May 17, 2022

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.