KE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Good for me, not good for my daughter

I bought this for my daughter, as we have struggled to find something that tastes good enough for her to tolerate. Unfortunately, she doesn't like the taste, so it's a no-go. I have been taking them instead, and I like the taste, and it's easy to take in a gummy form and seems to be good quality. Not sure what to notice taking them, but don't feel any worse.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Good for those who have insulin resistance, I was asked by my doctor to take it along side of other medications but it does hurt the stomach so my doctor told me to take one gummy instead Of 2.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

best zinc gummies and delicious, some zinc supplements make me nauseous, but this doesn’t. I recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Very good , i like it .. will buy it again , more than my expectations 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

my kids loved it taste was good n easy to take it

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality, dosage, flavour, essential mineral, its all here in a single gummie. This is so great

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very easy to take. They don't have that sour flavor that hurts my mouth after taking it for several days.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My kiddo loves these and I'm just glad to get the zinc inside her.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great dosage nice taste packing is excellent

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is high, the ingredients are beautiful, and the quantity is excellent, enough for two months. 50 mg is very suitable for a daily need. The quantity is excellent and the best immunity. The hair is healthy. The package is large, the effect is clear, and it relieves the lack of prevention and antioxidants, the taste is delicious