KE

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Fantastic !! The capsule does not have a nasty taste to it like other Magnesium capsules, and does not give me indigestion like some other capsules.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like this product because unlike other magnesium I have bought in the past it is not full of chalky fillers which only serve to bind me up. I have used this for a long time and it works wonderfully.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Work good the capsule is on the big side so if you have trouble swallowing big pills these are not for you. I do like that they are a softgel compared to just a capsule.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Soft gels metabolize faster. No issues with cramps at night. 🤗 Great quality and ease of use.

bffc10a0-136c-48fc-a984-c3442a20862a
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

quality product, easy to take even though the size a little big, and no bad taste after. fast shipping

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My doctor suggested it, and it has helped me with hormonal and thyroid issues.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

An extra strength formula with 400 mg formulated in softgel for an easy intake .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This Magnesium is good. My husband and I take it daily

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

this product, as you can see in the ingredients list is great, magnesium 400mg however the pills are hard to swallow as theyre rather large. the packaging and everything is as seen in the pic but i will not be repurchasing due to the size of the pills