KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I regularly buy C vitamin in a chewable form for my son because it is the easiest way for him to take it. This is the first time I bought this brand and my son likes the taste. It has very little sugar and no other harmful ingredients. It is a good quality product with natural orange flavor and rose hips.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This product is very good for immunity I am taking it because dissolves quick it has a comfortable taste and provides extra support to our body with Wild Rose Hip, wonderful product to have. The quality of the units is very acceptable doesn't cause any side effect. The size of the tablet is also the right size for me.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I use these twice a day and feel like they help well whenever I have a cold or feel under the weather. Nice taste in a chewable tablet.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love the flavor and the fact that I can chew a good vitamin C instead of swallowing yet one other capsule pill in my daily regimen.

Posted on May 24, 2022

These are easy for kids to chew and swallow. I tried finding the ones with a good taste but the least amount of sugar. Just the right potency and good for immunity.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It tastes good and I'm overall satisfied. I recommend this to people who's got trouble swallowing pills.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I like the quality, the size and ingredients are good product Is quite good . Recommend.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Very good chewable tablets size is good package is good

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this as a booster when I need energy! Great price. I will purchase again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good quality, easier form of Vitamin C for me as it's chewable. Not as economical as C tablets to swallow.