KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 31, 2022

received item before the said period the product looks very quality the company takes extra satisfaction of its customers this is my 2nd product from this company. 1st was parastroy. their 1st product worked excellent for me. it helped clear my acne and my face was remarkably different. even my friend says that. thanks for reading this far. 🙏🙏🙏

91b815a2-14c5-4c7b-ac69-917bc979cf28
00f3b21e-0f52-4d12-a520-69965b23c836
e53ec22d-3765-4ce6-abd0-8c375466d42a
Posted on May 10, 2022

I use it to clear up my exzema.Ever 6 months i use this product to clear my exzema .i stopped using it for 2 years and my exzema came back.now im using it again and its clearing it up..i love this product cleans me out of all toxins i feel better after using it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I've been using this detox cleanse for over 20 years and it is still my go to. I take it twice a year for approximately a month each time. The quality of the supplements are great and ingredients are gentle yet highly effective. Love the herbal blend and the tablets actually smell really great, like the herbs they are made of. The pills may be big for some people's taste and the build up to taking many a day can be daunting but it's only for a short amount of time. It's always a great reset that I look forward to twice a year.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I’ve only been taking the cleanse for a little over a week now, so will come back and review once completed. I’m finding it very effective for increasing bowel movements per day and look forward to seeing the benefits. The pills have a subtle but pleasant taste and definitely seem to cleanse the system!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I bought Ultimate Cleanse as the price was affordable and it was showcasing a full list of powerful herbs as the ingredients. I did my first 30 days, ranging from 1+1 ro 3+3 pills per dose according to how my body was reacting that day. I feel better and especially I breath more fully. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'd been looking for a good liver and colon cleanse program and think I found it with Nature's Secret! I hope to use this once a year going forward.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I like to use these from time to time. They do cleanse and detox and they have a positive effect on my digestive system. Do not cause a bad aftertaste.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I love this body cleanse! Great formula and works perfectly! Just be very careful not to overdose, like I did ( started with two pills of each bottle instead of one how was recommended ), and follow the instruction!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

bought this for my dad as it is his go-to cleanse product. he does it once every 3 months and he loves how it helps to reset his body each time!