KE

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Keto Muesli

Thanks to the sweetener, the pumpkin seed tastes great in the mix. It's roasted well, not too chewy or too hard. They use monk fruit and erythritol as sweetener, and a balanced choice of ingredients overall. However, considering how cheap pumpkin seed is, this seems to be a bit pricey. I might buy it again though. There aren't many keto-friendly muesli options.

7fd4ffcf-1b29-4188-a7f1-c51e945e2793
99d03239-9308-459f-b961-ec92006a4c37
28db119e-5314-4782-bc0c-847498f12ca4
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My parents always complained about what to eat in the morning at the very beginning of their ketogenic diet, since they don't bake as I nornally do, and we live in two different countries. I ordered some keto or low-carb granola packs for them to quickly fill themselves before their daily routine workouts. So far I've never heard any complaints. They are gappy to try granolas of any flavours. Hope they like these too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was on sale when I bought it. I wasn't pay attention when was the expiration date and it is April. taste a little stale... especially there is a lot of coconut in it. coconut taste kind of off. but overall it is not too bad since it was on sale.

6bc74f73-3935-4196-a1e7-66be85d66be1
32e46bdc-2176-4c1e-9c65-8cf09b5c2987
49f4e608-c6ab-4196-b34c-00a6be1f66da
Posted on May 3, 2022

I bought the product for at least half the price, so it was really worth it to me! Delicious, and crunchy, just a pity I did not mix the ketola with regular Granola because there are a lot of seeds than regular granola and it is the healthiest part delicious and expensive

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Last time I bought this keto granola for my parents and got very positive feedbacks. They said it was crunchy but chewing friendly for seniors like them. This time I got it for us as well. With clusters of pumpkinseeds, the texture would be crunchy and tasty.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good Keto snack and breakfast choice. Quite a big bag. The ingredients is simple and good. No artificial material is added. A super friendly and health choice. Quality is good. I like this one more then the blueberry favour as this one with pumpkin seed and is less sweet. I will definitely try other favour.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I recently started to attempt to live a keto lifestyle. My goals are to lose weight and to feel better! But I have a sweet tooth and do need a little snack here and there that is not a vegetable. Ketola gives me that! So happy to have this option that is helping me transition to this way of eating!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Bought in jul, expiry in Sep, would be better if the shelf life is longer. Taste not bad but rather small packet. More like seeds rather than granola.

143767a9-d176-4ee5-a4c3-efd072be017f
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Although 0 sugar added but tasted sweet due to monk fruit. Can see chunks of coconut chips and seeds. Will definitely repurchase during sale coz not cheap

b0c37411-118c-4c38-9a13-1cedf27bcaac
396bb6fb-8d86-4873-8692-b33cdbac815c
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love granola but most is just filled with sugar. Not this one..... i love the flavor and the quality ingredients. The taste is amazing. I like that it has no suagr added.