KE

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
New fave

My new favourite cereal. This stuff is incredibly satisfying and reminds me of a healthier version of cocoa puffs. I like that it doesn't cut up your mouth like some gluten free cereal grains do. My only advice would be to get more than you think you need, because while pricey it's a relatively small box!

Great! Unbelievable how you can make healthy breakfast cereals, who said that healthy eating is not tasty or fun, did not know how to shop on iHerb :D If you are in the mood for some Chocolate nesquick cereals but you don't want to eat bad food, this is the perfect alternative and also it's not sweet, which I like :) Great composition, ingredients, tasty, crunchy even better than the real deal!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I thought what can go wrong with chocolate cereal balls? well.. they are smaller than a regular cereal, a bit less crispy, and a strong smell. It might be good with yogurt or as topping , I only tried it alone and actually didn't like it. reminded me of dog food I'm sorry. but I would try it again as topping, it has a strong taste and smell so it might work.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

No sugar, and great choice of sugar alcohols (erythritol and monk fruit extract). Hope that helps.

d3942674-a4c3-4f62-a8d7-4a8c79ae3146
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This cereal tastes good, but in my opinion is way to expensive for what it is. It’s basically made from potato fiber, and that’s not a very costly ingredient. But it was a nice try, especially in combination with coconut milk.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My favorite cereal in the world!!! Love the taste of both flavors and the ingredients are great too

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Quite a low cal cereal, tastes good but not as prominent chocolate flavour as I hoped. Size is a bit small for the price

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

i like the taste and it is really good after mixing almond milk, sometimes i add some coconut cream in it😁

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

It’s so delicious! Genuinely good cereal that’s crunchy with nice nutritional value. Tried to having it alone, but better with milk😉

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

It’s great for those on keto diet and still want to consume cereal. It’s OK not the tastiest cereal I’ve tried. I mix it with Cheerios and eat it with lactose free milk. It’s not tasty for me so I won’t buy it again. I just wanted to try out healthier kinds of cereal.