KE

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

surprisingly good, they remain crunchy even after sitting in almond milk for over 10 minutes. They taste great as I even add them to my Greek yogurt for sweetness at breakfast and fiber without the usual added sugars from All Bran. Quite filling as well, ingredient profile is reasonable. Would recommend.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Crunchy, filling, sugar free. Genuinely good cereal, reminiscent of cinnamon toast crunch. This is not a subpar substitute by any means - it's quite tasty in its own right. I have gone through nearly two boxes in two weeks. My only qualm is the price per volume, but considering its vegan, GF, and sugar free, I wouldn't expect to pay much less.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is a tasty, gluten-free, high protein option for breakfast. I like the nutty flavor and it has a great crunch. It's not 5 stars in my book only because I could do without the sugar alcohols. If I want sugary tasting cereal I can buy my own monkfruit sweetener and sprinkle it on! I remain disappointed that there are so few truly unsweetened cereals on the market.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really liked the taste of this. However, it almost has a stale hardness to it so it is best used when it sits in milk for a minute or two to soften it up. Good for those who are on a keto diet, it is a little expensive for the size of the box but it is good.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Probably the best dry real KETO cereal I can find. Organic, too !!! Good flavor, nice crunch. Sill would like fewer net carbs (hence the There is a chocolate version I wish they carried on iherb that seems like it would be worth trying. 4 stars) but good for an addition to the diet!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Low calorie and clean ingredients! LOOOVE IT. My favorite cereal in the world!!! Love the taste of both flavors and the ingredients are great too

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Cinnamoni taste is very noticable, so if you are not a cinnamon fan, this is not for you. you can feel that its all good ingrediants, no refined sugar. I love cinnamon, so this will probably become a favorite

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Bought both chocolate and cinnamon favours together. Personally like the chocolate one more, but mixing them comes to another taste that becomes my most favour breakfast☀️

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very strong cinnamon flavor, so definitely proceed with caution if that’s not your favorite… however, really delicious taste and perfect texture! Really stayed crunchy even after sitting in milk for awhile. Had to control myself from eating more than a serving in one sitting. :)

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I placed the ordered February 1 they sent me a box expiring February 24?!?!? I opened it and tried it anyway and it’s very sweet and tastes chemically. Don’t waste your money.

6261d1d7-dba9-4430-8176-0ececd3e0219