KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

My first time trying grain free granola , taste crunchy and yummy, i am not on a Keto diet long term but I occasionally follow a keto diet. Also this has clean ingredients which is important in my diet. Its not a big size , if u eat this everyday , i can finish this in a little over a week. I have this as a snack anytime of the day not just for breakfast, recommend!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My parents are on keto diet. However they still miss their breakfast granola. I bought this for them as a substitute. Hope they like it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Absolutely delicious, crunchy, not too sweet (and hits a low glycemic index which is important for my dietary needs). The only thing is I wish there was more in the bag!! Will be re-ordering for sure and checking out more flavors.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a really tasty granola. Its been a long time since I had anything that tasted like " traditional granola" since I went grain free. Thanks Iherb fir the speedy delivery!!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

If you are a caramel lover, this is for you! My husband is a great granola lover and he really liked it and asked to buy more.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Delicious and healthy, either straight from the pack or in a bowl with milk. Ideal to take on days out for quick snacks on the way.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I eat this granola with chia seed & yogurt in the morning as breakfast. The taste is so good that you cannot resist. Will buy again when it is in stock!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Everyone in my family loves this granola and one bag is readily finished as we eat it as a snack. Crunchy and delicious, and just the right sweetness. Will order again!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Absolutely loved this product. Very delicious and the nutty clusters make it feel even more luxurious. Very wholesome with all natural and organic ingredients. Defiantly a regular staple of mine.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The label says Keto but the sweetener they used is Organic Coconut Sugar, so be careful. I got this at a discount and it's a lot cheaper than the other keto granolas, so you get what you pay for. It's not my favorite, but it's alright.