KE

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
This has done wonders for my sleep

Quality, it was sealed, the package was packed well, and there is no real taste. I did have a bit of the niacin flush, but it was not annoying, it was bearable. 100 tablets is good value. I have had fatigue really bad for over 10 years that effected my energy, my sleeping was bad, and I would go to bed unable to sleep. I took Niacinamide, and my sleep changed,the effect was a sound sleep, and more energy, it says it affects skin, that is not what it did for me, I had a full nights sleep, no interruptions. When you are trying to heal from injury sleep is important. I still get to 5pm and feel tired and fatigued but it is not the same as before, I would wake still tired, this has done wonders for my sleep. I must of been deficient of B3. Thank you.

High quality vitamin B3 no niacin-flush ingredient, anti-aging and anti-stress vitamin also use when mental problems, use together with folic acid for nervous system. Strong potency, acceptable size and small package for good price.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Although the tablets are big, they are easily swallowed. I take one twice a day. Vitamin B3 is good for skin, hair and joints. It may ease arthritis, boost memory and other brain functions, lower bad cholesterol etc.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

post COVID my cholesterol was 9. In 4 months, using this product my cholesterol is 5,4. An amazing product

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Skin appears more fair and hope it will lighten my brown spots.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Prefect brand and product quality , size is good also

Hungarian
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Best quality for best prices...

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is good. Niacinamide can help generate more energy.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

very good supplement and excellent service

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good supplement. But upsets my stomach.