KE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have swallowing problems following radiotherapy, my dietitian told me I need extra vitamins as the food supplement is not enough, I found these micro vitamins and they are brilliant for me I can just get them down I am very happy with them, I’d like to thank iHerb for coming up with the idea for people who has swallowing difficulty’s Thank you From England

6aff1e77-74db-4a34-9c4d-de4c88e3a45d
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have used these vitamins for several years. Sometimes they were out of stock at my local health food store and I am happy I found them on line, along with my other vitamin needs. I can feel a difference when I take a steady dose of the Mighty Minis.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Excellent! Finally a multi-vitamin that is easy to swallow. The micro size is perfekt for my daughter that has some issues swallowing normal size pills.

40d38c67-1fd9-4364-94bb-09bd188d82cc
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

These Micro tablets are truly small. My hubby has a hard time with the gigantic horse pills that some multi vitamins are. We tried another brand that said they were mini -tabs and there was nothing mini about them,. We also tried liquid vitamins, but the taste was not good no matter what we used to disguise. These had been wonderful, only take 2 each day, easy to swallow,and no disgusting smell or taste. So pleased with these .

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've had bariatric surgery (roux en y gastric bypass) and am on a vitamin protocol for the rest of my life due to the malabsorption effects of the surgery. Unfortunately I have also developed some kind of dysphagia related to swallowing pills after my surgery, which has led to me not adhering to my vitamin regimen and becoming deficient in a number of nutrients. After searching high and low, I found these vitamins. They are literally the only multi vitamins that I can take. The size is truly mini, comparable to a baby aspirin. I take a double dose and they don't have any coating to buffer their absorption, so I do experience thiamine flushing, but that is a small price to pay for a vitamin that I can actually swallow without gagging or throwing up.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

After searching everywhere for tablets my teen could swallow , I came across these mini vitamins , my son found these so easy to swallow , amazing price and quick delivery

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

small easy to swallow capsule containing all the needed nutrients in a bioavailable forms. hope they won't get discontinued!!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

A small tablet I can include in my sons meds, and not a nasty tasting gummy option

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Perfect size for someone that struggles with pills. Will def purchase these again