KE

Diamint
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

These enzymes have a pleasant taste. I really like that they are chewable because I can't swallow pills. I think it is easily assimilated in the masticable form. No hard pills to sit in your stomach and digest, just chew 1 or 3 of them and they will work in no time. I only use them if I have a heavy meal. Most of the time, one pill is enough for my stomach to start doing its job. They are indispensable in my house together with licorice extract. Cheers to all!❤️❤️❤️

bc6bf873-3362-4264-87a3-9cfc0baf9920
fc33dd91-b8c5-488b-bdfb-e626565ab9b1
fd5791f3-5a7c-404e-915e-9f210512955d

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

found the quality great..used Nature's Papaya products before and found the new ingredients very good with lots of benefit, as I suffer from IBS and Intolerances.. size easy to chew compared to tablets and taste lovely..

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Have purchased this multiple times. I like to have it on hand when I feel gassy, have an upset stomach or simply just ate too much. It helps ease my stomach.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I read that papaya enzyme is a good digestive aid. I have less constipation after consuming this supplement. However, I am not fancy its taste.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product! Beats the competition, such as Spring Valley Papaya Chewables and American Health brand.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love the Super papaye Enzymes because it works fast and has a pleasant taste.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I take 3 tablets after my main meal and it really works. Tastes good and won’t leave after taste in your mouth,

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I had better but this one is good enough, works every time.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Taste good,like candy...Easy to consume....Hope it works as it is!