KE

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

If you've ever found yourself in a moment of complete panic and high anxiety (or maybe you just always linger just a little bit there) and you find yourself wishing there was a tasty little gummy you could pop in your mouth to help you're body and mind level out. then this. this is for you. I can not tell you how often 2 of these saved me from a nervous breakdown and even one will do the trick as well. miracle combo, and doesnt taste too bad either.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I bought this actually by chance but I think this product helps me. It has a good quality but a bit too little amount of GABA,you can have more tho. It's a bit pricy, but can help me feel more calm at the end of the day. I used to take Gaba 500 before and I think with 2 or 3 of these gummies a day help me the same way. At first, it tastes a bit weird to me also its smell but after a few times, I'm getting used to it. If the size is bigger with the same price, that would be better.

55fa458c-c878-4cc2-bb2b-bc9cdc9299c2
a429de27-316c-4d37-ac1e-5a126d19d4d0
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I picked these up when I noticed they were a new product and they taste really terrible but they work well. The effect is very quick to kick in and they did not make me sleepy at all like some anti-stress vitamins can do. However, these have a super bizarre taste. It's just weird and bitter. If you can get past that, I would recommend these but if you're really sensitive to taste, I don't recommend these for you. They work really really well though!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good

8a3a1acc-e219-4e9d-80b0-bccd121b3b82
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Reordering these now. Make you want to cracks jokes and be lighthearted as you recover from covid, and that's an amazing feat. Sent to a friend in a care package as well. Taste is like licorice, and texture remains moist and chewy to the last one.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Stress Comfort provides quick and mild support to family members during difficult moments. Perhaps not strong enough if one suffers from panic attacks but if used for mild agitation due to pressure of deadlines, or situational stress, this is a quick help for big kids too, as you can create a half dose easily. That being said, I am not recommending for your children per say, as I am an herbalist and can make this judgement with my family members (who are amped). Ingredients, quality and size of product are a benefit for whole family. It’s a standby product, not a daily supplement in our case.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This product is awesome. It really releases stress. iHerb is very dependable. Delivery is very quick and reliable. I will continue to shop with iHebi.