KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Luar biasa!

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the Zinc Plus is that they’re an amazing high quality product that helps with immunity and healthy hair growth. This is definitely one of the most important supplements that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This is a prefect vitamins that can make me more healthy…..lan so happy to buy this product it was amazing effect in my body in my health and also in my energy . I make a test for my amount after I take this vitamin and I was so happy because lam in the safe side or exactly iam in a perfect range after a few day will taking a vitamin

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality of zinc because it has copper with it. Taking zinc alone for a long time will decrease the copper, so a balance of both ingredients is the best to take. The dose of 25 mg zinc and copper is the best to take daily during flu season to support your immunity, no need to take higher doses.I also like the glass container and it was packaged in a carton box.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Good quality product. Zinc is such an important mineral and most people are deficient in it. I found it easy to incorporate into my supplement regime. Vegetarian capsules is always a plus.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I've been using this product for several months. I was happy to find the zinc in just the right amount of dosage I was looking for.... Reasonably priced and a great addition to keeping my immune system healthy.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Just started taking this. Nice small capsule, very easy for me to swallow as I have trouble swallowing supplements. I like the combo of ingredients in this zinc formula and I'm really happy so far with my purchase.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

good price with discount, thanks. hope iHerb hv discount offers regularly!

fca9d4ca-db9a-44a6-8496-9c23e5e3e93b

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily preferably with a meal.

JimmyWalmer
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

this is a nice zinc supplement because it comes with copper to balance the effect

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

very good quality as all the products of this company