KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Amazing quality. I was using before just white willow but this one have stronger effect for inflammation. I see benefit and improvement in my pain. With diet and other supplements I start to walk and to have normal life

DaisyNZ
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

In my opinion a reliable brand, and a good quality product. I will purchase again.

16a7135b-93db-4eb2-bbed-8c2c3ca494ec
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought this ad an alternative to aspirin to aid with headaches. Personally it works great for me, but of coarse it is more gentle and has a slower release time than conventional pharmacy medicine. It is much better and more gentle for your health. And has a great accumulative effect, working well over time without any side effects as you get with conventional medicine. Love this stuff!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very high quality product. Contains natural healing ingredients. Gentle result, effective over time as a supplement. No side effects. Good alternative to medicine. Supports healthy diet. Composition includes FeverFew, a known health benefit. Safe for all ages at correct dose. Good packaging. Comes in capsule form. Composition of natural barks.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have chronic migraine and fibromyalgia. Lately I was feeling like crap. General malaise, pain everywere in my body and migraine. Since I started to take this the pain decrais 90% and also the migraines! It is a wonderfull product! When one do not feel so much pain and migraine, the energy increases and I feel and am able to do more and enjoy my life rather that watch the parade!

Posted on May 19, 2021

I feel much better when I take my White Willow with Feverfew. It is a great help for my osteoarthritis. I have not been able to find this else where so it had been a great while since I was able to take it. Thank you for stocking this item.

Amazing product I have been using it for years also don’t eat yellow onions only white onion because they could be the cause of your headaches too.also add celery juice, carrot too

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I find it really works for getting rid of a headache.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

It works well as a natural pain relief. Helps with my Fibromyalgia pain and with headaches.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am starting with it so I cannot make my point of voew yet. Hope it helps