KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

We’ve been taking Sambucus gummies for 3 yrs now…. To date no colds, viruses, sore throats etc.. call it luck but I’m sure the Elderberry has significantly helped!!

Good quality composition ingredients, packaging, krill oil to be used age : +18 years, benefits - concern / improvement for heart , hair, inflammation, cholesterol, good taste hemp , daily diet supplement

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

Delivered in a hot afternoon, melted a li'l on the day i received but condition is still ok after i keep it refrigerated. A very yummy difference from the usual Sambucol syrup, kids love the change and adults love it as a snack too. Good for change if kids are tired of Sambucol Syrup - it taste just like any Sambucol syrup, super convenient to bring out to shopping mall with AC.

0da331a9-417c-4efc-8b7a-333bdc1b363a
Posted on May 27, 2021

Individually wrapped so all family members keep some with them at all times to ensure they can get elderberry if they believe they have been exposed to something viral. Very pleased with my purchase. Guessing the smaller size (compared to previous) is just a matter of less of the gummy part as they are still as good.

jesuslovesu
Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I always trust iherb due to its fast delivery and high quality products. I purchase grocery and supplements in iherb almost every 2 weeks in average. This is a product I keep using and it is great as usual! Every time my daughter shows symptoms of sickness, I ask her to go for her “7” candy! It works most of the time.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love these gummies!! Only one a day for over 12,000 mg of immunity protection.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The packaging and the gummies smell like paint, I really hope it's just from the higher concentration of elderberries, because it would freak me out if the product was tainted or contaminated in any way. Despite the offputting smell, the gummies taste as expected and should be a great way to ward off colds and relieve a sore throat.

ca8d6952-7d5b-43fc-8c8c-d1391148919e
Posted on Jan 31, 2021

This is very effective. And I have purchased it repeatedly. However, I find the price has gone up a lot over the past year. What a shame!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

If you are prone to colds definitely give this a try ,my husband and I take these and haven’t had a cold in a couple of years.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

For my boys when they aren’t feeling too well. The concentration is higher for this gummies hence, the price