KE

4.8
Based on 2,700 Ratings
2,256
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I absolutely recommend to buy this product. Milk thistle has lots of benefits, a small package full of antioxidants. It helps with liver problems and gallbladder. Milk thistle improves insulin resistance. Also provides heart benefits by lowering cholesterol levels. I like the mild sweet taste. The quality is great. Only natural ingredients. Small size but it will be enough to use a couple of months.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My 10 year old Samoyed has a lipoma (benign fatty growth) on his shoulder. I read an article saying that liver support can help so started giving him a dropperful of this and also dandelion with his food. The lipoma has been shrinking! It takes awhile but just ordered another bottle of both.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is a potent milk thistle but it works. I got it because my acupuncturist recommended it to detox my liver and assist with the nausea I experienced after my sessions with him and this really helped. I also gave it to my cat after she was done with her medication to help her liver. Really glad I found this, definitely good to keep in the house.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Quality milk thistle supplement that's alcohol free ingredients is safe for dogs. I give my chihuahua a couple of drops per day and the liver values are perfect. No issues with taste. Great detox for the liver, also benefits the kidneys. Size of the bottle lasts ages. Please like :)

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is an excellent product. It helps clear the liver of toxins which is a must if you are taking pharmacy medications. We give it to our little dog who has cushings disease and needs to be on continual medication. To the surprise of his specialist his last tests were perfect and we attribute it to this product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought this product to use as a mild bitters for digestion. Because of an issue with an old surgery that has left me unable to take strong bitters because I get dehydrated too easy I had to stop taking them until my system is better hydrated. But as long as I was drinking plenty of liquids I was fine with this product, but then I fell behind in drinking enough so I had to stop. The taste of this product is nice. And I'm sure I will resume taking it in the future. Anyone with a strong enough constitution should have no problem with this product. I still recommend plenty of liquids though (for any bitters).

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

taste ok I add it to my shake, it's very good quality. The size of the bottle is only 1oz but you get several servings out of it.The color of the extract us a milky light beige color. I am using it to cleanse my liver from sugar and fatty liver issues. I'm hoping it works.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I have it all the time for my liver detox although I am not using it constatly lately (getting a little bit lazy :p) It has a good composition and a bearable taste. If you plan on detoxifying your liver, I highly recommand you this brand which is also alcohol free if you are Muslim or just avoinding alcohol in supplements.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I only had to take a couple drops to see a difference! I take it for detox of the liver and it i seem to see a difference when I use it. I can't use it anymore because of a medication i am taking but i used to use this often and it seem fairly strong.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Bought it for my cat with hyperthyroidism as her liver values are way off due to methimazole and an underlying infection. She didn't like the taste when I put it in small balls of meat for her, so I just mixed it in the main food and she doesn't seem to mind. I hope it helps her issues. It seems to work well on most cats according to the many groups I follow. I give 5 drops twice a day.