KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Good

I’ve used several other marine collagen products and this is the only one with a scent, which I found a little off-putting although it can’t be detected when I put it in a smoothie. It did bother me somewhat though so for that reason I probably wouldn’t repurchase.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I was looking for a good quality sustainable marine collagen and this one ticks all my boxes. Clean, tasteless, easy to drink and works. My mother started reluctantly drinking it cause she’s a bit sceptical but after a week she felt the nagging knee pain she was having was gone! She’s now also taking it everyday.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great products, although must be careful to not add too much too quickly or it can go clumpy and taste bad. If sprinkled and distributed equally its fine, and enjoy it.

Great results! Marine wild caught collagen is the cleanest form (unlike Bovine). Mixes like silk powder- no clumps-no Taste at all & no aftertaste- doesn’t settle at the bottom of your cup and there’s NO stomach upset at all. I mix with coffee, hot cocoa or shakes. I now have no wrinkles and enviable hair at 58!!

13ad3b7a-7df0-491f-b728-5a6e9b3be5db
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Marine and wild is an option for collagen. I am expecting its effect considering the price.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I started adding this collagen supplement to my daily intake about 3 months ago and am now feeling a huge difference in the health of my nails, and especially my hair. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Dissolves easily. I can taste the fish. More expensive in comparison to other brands.

Posted on May 26, 2022

good quality/package/price/composition/ingredient

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Nails and hair have definitely improved. Convenient to take, good taste. The best collagen, everyone to whom I recommended was satisfied.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Came quite quickly for living in Mexico. Easy to use and has no taste.