KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am a mild smoker and always worry about my lungs. I’ve been taking Lobelia drops for 2 years now. My lungs are clear on my X-rays and I don’t have “smoker’s cough”. I’m very happy with this product and will continue using it. Many thanks- Sophia G👍

Posted on May 20, 2022

Having sold Lobelia for years to people who have asthma and other lung conditions I found myself in need of help. I added Lobelia to my lung regimen to determine if it would work for me. I take 15 to 20 drops at bedtime. Lobelia stops my coughing which lets me sleep through the night.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

All Nature's Answer tinctures are great. Goldenseal too which is very effective against any bacterial infection, I wonder though why I am not even allowed to buy the Wormwood tincture of the same brand. The iherb system forbids me from even seeing the item. Strange as in Greece artemisia is grown everywhere.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,628

I bought this together with mighty Lungs herbs for my partner's asthma and she did much better with it, especially through the season with the most pollutants.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Lobelia is an excellent item to have on hand in your home and travel herbal first aid kit. It is useful for asthma and respiratory based allergy symptoms, and can be helpful in an emergency situation. Packaging: great sized bottle for taking around in handbags and toiletry bags for example, with quality extract and no unnecessary added ingredients.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

This is my go to herb for clearing a sinus infection along with echinacea tincture. You'll know it when you blow your nose & it's purging out yellow mucus from within your sinuses.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Great quality product. I love finding natural products to help breathing and great for even young ages. The ingredient list seemed clear to keep alcohol level low and feel using does show improvement for my symptoms. I enjoy the taste as it is not noticeable in water when drank.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Lobelia combined with PRAYER (I recite Philippians 4:13) and more physical exercise helped me to stop this nasty, expensive, and unhealthful habit once and for all!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I could not find lobelia in herb alone so tHIs had to do. Lobelia is an amazing lung repairing herb and I feel it is doing a good job, however in combination with mullein and burdock. I would give it a higher rating if it was alcohol free

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Arrived well package for a daily supplement. Decided to try it out for my asthmatic children ages 11, 8 and 6 since it states low alcohol because they are constantly on the nebulizer machine. I place about 4 to 5 drops in their water or apple juice and there’s no taste which they don’t seem to mind drinking it. Since starting this product, my children asthma has been well controlled and so far none have been using the nebulizer. Will recommend to family and friends!