KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Natures Answer is a brand I have used for quite some time, this name has provided great supplements for long time and are continuing to do so. Liquid vitamin C, by Natures Answer is no difference. This is a sure way I believe for liquid to enter into the bloodstream faster. his is a great product.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is another quality product from Nature answer. It contains many ingredients that help in adsorption of Vitamin C and boost immume system. My kids doesn't like the taste initially, but they are okay after i dilute with water or milk. It helps to reduce the flu period. Good to take it at the initial stage of flu symptoms.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The product is great. Taste is not bad but it is unique. It took me a minute to adjust to the syrupy texture. Other than that I think the product is good. Great for those who dont like taking pills.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

If you're a person who doesn't like swallowing pills, this vitamin c in liquid form is awesome. It tastes great and is easy on my stomach. It is part of my daily immunity boosting regimen.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I have been giving this to my son in his coffee because he doesn't eat well, had his vitamin levels checked and his vitamin C was perfect.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

As I have trouble swallowing too many caps or tabs, this liquid is a must for us older adults. It tastes good and the formulation is correct. The quality of the ingredients makes it a go-to for C.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very quick ship and inexpensive. The taste is not as good as the more expensive brand I buy. My grand kids hate it. But, it seems to be excellent quality for the money.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Best quality, naturally ingredients, support my immunity, package very well

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

An excellent liquid supplement for those who have difficulty swallowing