KE

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A great addition to cognitive well-being, I take two of these these capsules before food in the morning, and link that with a low sugar, healthy diet which keeps my body and mind ticking over nicely! I have just taken delivery of 3 months more supplementation, having found the high quality ingredients and effectiveness of Natures Answer Lions Mane of great benefit in my daily stack of supplementation

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Have been reading a lot of mushrooms and fungi and a practicing Physician myself was really inquisitive to experience what these magic mushrooms can do. Though I really don't have any gross issues with my sleep or concentration but yes the occasional brain fog and mental burn out is definitely there. I track my sleep with detailed parameters. I started using this product almost 10 days ago and noticed stark difference in REM and deep sleep. My REM sleep has dramatically increased which makes me wake up without the grogginess and I feel less irritable throughout the day plus I feel calm while at clinic. Without being biased I can safely say that this will definitely work for people who actually want a difference in their sleep quality and focus. Don't obviously expect miracles but its the subtle changes which translate into appreciable changes. I used one third of the recommended dose since my daily caloric intake isn't 2000 and have a very controlled BMI. Still have managed to get a noticeable response in only 10 days. Great product, highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I don't feel comfortable giving opinions upon receiving a supplement the first week that I use it. My opinion could change after the second bottle. But for now, this Lion's Mane seems to be of high quality, and it seems quite promising. I only take two tablets daily instead because I also use Bacopa. The combination seems to be quite OK. If you are able to find the mushrooms nearby and use them cooling, you might also be able to do only two capsules daily. We are all different, and what works for me with other supplements I take. I would recommend.

The first thing to say is that here we have Fruiting body extract. Ginger root, Amla extract, Capsicum fruit INSIDE. WATCH OUT. This is already a good start. I have tried many different types of Lion's Mane starting with the one produced by Paul Stamets(not recomended) and up to Four Sigmatics(really good one, but pricey). After going so long and experimenting with different types of supplements, this one has a very interesting effect and is kind of affordable compared to others. While taking this supplement I can notice: anxiety improvements, a decrease in brain fog and boost in energy levels. How much of this could be placebo? 🤷🏻‍♂️Well i don't truly know. Like with any other thing. Don't forget about good workouts, healthy diet, good night of sleep, time spent with family and friends, time spent alone, pursuing hobbies, time spent outside and proper supplementation (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Fish Oil... etc.). Please, give the thumbs up, if this comment was helpful. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

e475113d-944c-41f7-a182-ecc303d3f3c6
8533dde7-b652-4d70-af1f-4f9d5572ac31
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

very good quality,size made the capsules easy to swallow and the ingredient found to be helpful for my short-term memory after a number of falls, in which I hit my head on hard surfaces. I like the fact this product helps my cognition, as I am 80 years of age

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is excellent quality and contains the fruiting body, many other cheaper brands only contain the roots. Lots of interesting research about depression and anxiety for lions mane

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I'm suffering from PTSD, after a continues use of Lions main i feel a major increase in my alerness, co concentration and I feel more hapier

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Both my husband and I have been taking this for some time now. I am very pleased. The price can't be beat and I will order this again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

So, Lion's Mane mushrooms are supposed to be good for your brain and I really need help with my brain. I had some powder of this but it tastes terrible. It is much easier to take it like this, as two capsules that are easily swallowed!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Strongly believe that this product has benefited with my mothers Alzheimer’s… it seems to have slowed down and somewhat stabilized her decline over the last 12 months that she has been taking it. Quality is excellent!