KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Was using another brand but found molds developed as the capsule is too moist. This one is better in terms of this. The capsule size is not big and easy to swallow. It hard tells about the improvement after taken as I only take it when I feeling fatigue but it seems work. There is no weird tastes so I am good with it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I love the items at i herb. Really I grass is at th best. I would like to thank you for your best service and the quality of your articles. I picked up the item with no problem

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

my all time favourite supplement! builds up your immunity and since taking this , I've been able to fight off colds and improved on my diet too!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Not a bad supplement, but I liked Nature's Way Echinacea with Astragalus and Reishi better. There were no side effects, the tablets are easy to swallow. Helped with cold symptoms.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I love this product. Ive taken Echinacea for many years, but this has other immune herbs like Astragarlus & Andrographus.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Easy to swallow size. Good quality. Great for winter time and for immune system.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,507

It was not the first time ordered. Does not make you hurt.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good quality product, easy to swallow. Our entire family takes this over the winter months to boost the immune system.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I take this when I feel I might get a cold and it always works.