KE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Nature's Answer Ashwagandha & Holy Basil on the first dsy taking can feel better by evening I feel more relaxed and not anxious. I know by taking each day will allow me to be more relaxed and able to sleep better without a prescription sleeping pill. In a month many prescription will not be needed. what God put on earth for better and in my case improved to restoring my health is better. Get it a try, you' l l feel better also.

8427788b-b97c-48b2-92e5-302e7333aeea
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
1,514

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Great mix of Ashwagandha with Holy Basil to help cope with daily stress

Auto-translated from Arabic

Ashwagandha or Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that reduces stress and anxiety by reducing and balancing cortisol, improving sleep quality and balancing thyroid hormones, lowering blood sugar, reducing inflammation, improving brain function, relieving pain and improving testosterone levels. Taken at a dose of 2000 mg every day for two months.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because I was attracted to the good balance of the formulation. I used to buy ashwagandha and holy basil separately. I sometimes take the capsules apart and drink, but I feel that it is a good product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
1,070
Auto-translated from Russian

Working bad. I feel good. I will definitely order more. Good over.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good working ingredients, pleasant smell, adaptogen recommended by the doctor, relieves stress