KE

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It is very light and liquidly. I used to use DHC oil, which is too thick for me. This one is much lighter and does the same job. It melts nicely all my makeup, even on the eyes. I rub it on my eye lid and lashes and it helps to take mascara off with ease. It does not irritate my eyes. Nothing special with this oil, but it does well what it is supposed to do.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love how this one really cleanses your face. It gives refreshing look and clean feeling after you use in combination with the typical facial wash. Just 2 pumps and it will cleanse you face well. The scent is not a problem, and also its texture. Lastly, I love how it was packaged at 200ml, most of the oil cleansers were only having 150ml, hence, it is a really good purchase.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I do the double cleanse method, and am pretty picky when it comes to the cleansers that I use. This, however, is thin enough to have amazing slip but is still easily controllable and won't drip all over. It is gentle and soothing and even recommends mascara well. However, I am not sure if it will remove waterproof mascara because I do not wear that, but I imagine it would. I mainly use products like this to remove the layers of sunscreen that accumulate throughout the day. The packaging is beautiful and I love to look at it sitting on my vanity. My only qualm is that I wish this was bigger because I use it up so quickly. It is still a really good price though, especially on promotion. I highly recommend, especially considering the quality and emulsifying ability of this product.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love how this cleansing oil feels on my skin, as it moves smoothly as I work into my make-up. It certainly does the job to take off heavy makeup and mascara too without leaving stinging my eyes. The scent is a very light floral scent which is very pleasing to the whole cleansing experience. It also emulsifies nicely! I will definitely buy again for the quality and affordable price point.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love Korean products, they are natural and help my skin a lot. This makeup remover is very good and refreshing for the skin and removes makeup easily and quickly. I loved

Posted on May 16, 2022

I don't use heavy makeups. So can't tell how well this cleansing oil can take off makeup. But as a first step cleansing oil, my skin feels smooth and fresh after using.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

i’ve been using this for about two weeks now and it does a pretty good job at taking off makeup. theres no artificial scent or anything and my skin hasn’t reacted to it badly or anything!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great cleansing oil for removing any kind of foundation, but doesn't do a great job at removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup. Also leave a blurry eye for a while after using the product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This stuff is amazing! I love the scent. it removes makeup well, including waterproof mascara. Glad I added this to my skin care routine