KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Good

I think this product is great for those with dry skin! The scent took a bit for me to get used to. Unfortunately, I have some form of reaction to something in this product, so I cannot use it. I gave it to my roommate though, and she loves it!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am very glad that the wonderful Canadian company Canus is back on iherb. A few years ago, the wonderful bar soap of their production fascinated me, but soon disappeared from the site. Liquid body soap is beyond praise: fragrant, foamy, gentle. The skin does not tighten, the aroma remains. There are many wonderful similar products on our favorite site, and this soap is worthy of among them. Please do not cancel, we will buy more!

Auto-translated from Japanese

I also use the soap type because it has a very nostalgic scent, but since this is a liquid, it is easy to use. It will be moisturized and smooth after washing. I think the pump type is even better.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The soap is excellent. Foaming. Does not dry the skin. The smell is pleasant.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

How easy to use, good fragrance, cool and moisturizing after showering

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very moisturizing and smells good.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Good fragrant milk flavor, moisturizing after use, not sensitive, suitable for dry or winter

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell of goat milk is very special