KE

Hummingbird2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
A great way to get your magnesium!

This is a great way to take magnesium if you want to - especially if you'd rather not swallow pills. It is really tart - too tart alone. There's no sweetener in it, so I mix it 3-1 with Natural Calm Sweet Lemon flavor. (Sweet Lemon is too sweet for my taste.) The ingredients look basic and good as far as I can tell and I have fewer muscle cramps since taking it, so it works for me. I take the recommended amount listed on the can,

I love the Sweet Lemon flavor and it is hard to find in my area. I was so excited to find it here, and at a fraction of the cost that I have been paying locally. I take it almost every night in some hot tea and it helps my restless leg, helps me sleep sounder, and helps me be 'regular'. The best magnesium supplement on the market, in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this unflavoured magnesium as it doesnt have aded sweetener or flavours. My kids like to mix it in with fruit juice, or the taste is OK just in water. The benefit to me of magnesium minerals are they help me to be calmer throughout my cycle and sleep better too. As it is a powder I can adjust amount to find the dose each person needs (too much and you may experience loose bowels). The package size lasts a good amount of time even when sharing with family. I like the magnesium citrate ingredient compared to some other forms that are not as well tolerated or absorbed.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

First time to use last night and I can say that it really calms me. I just started with half teaspoon. tonight I will upgrade to 1 teaspoon until I reach the correct dosage for adult.

5c97cf5b-6766-443e-b8ae-ac17d332934c
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The CALM magnesium supplement is my favorite supplement. It has very subtle taste, it dissolve excellent in water, and it is very easy to use. The size of the package , the ingredients label - are very convenient. It helps me with my sleep disorders, easing my muscles, reliving my joints, and helps with my mood.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Have been using CALM for a few years ~ so helpful for sleep and relieving constipation ~ Have to add warm water so that it fizzes! This turns it into the ionic form of magnesium ~ great quality I like the way i feel after taking it I prefer the unflavored ~ Magnesium isn't stored by the body ~

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I had mild to moderate anxiety issue over 10 years. I got better and I am now under no medical. So I'm looking for natural remedy for mild fluctuations sometimes. This calm powder helps my insomnia at 1 tea spoon plus. It even helps my partner to sleep better when many sleep supplements (like valerian) do not work for him. The bottle has a great size that I may need several months to finish it. The flavour is like lemon sparkling water with no sugar taste. It's better to use warm water to make the drink for having better absorption.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This contains magnesium carbonate and citric acid. When mixed with water it forms magnesium citrate. I use warm water to speed up the process and when the fizzing stops, it's ready to drink. This magnesium citrate also helps for constipation as not all do anymore. Now Mag Citrate use to work, but since they changed the formula a couple years ago now, it no longer fizzes and no longer works for constipation. Calm is my go to brand.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I use this nightly and feel that it does help de stress and take the edge off the day! dissolves quickly. For me, i don t feel its completely flavorless, depending on the amount used, there can be a slight "tang" that can be detected. I mix this into my bedtime cup of tea!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Almost all of us are deficient in magnesium, so I make sure to supplement, as Mg is important for so many body processes. This is one of the best forms to take. I put it in chamomile tea at bedtime. A very calming combo. It does have a slightly acidic taste to it, but it's really not overpowering at all. Watch out for the fizzing action! It's kind of fun, like a science experiment. :)