KE

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Really tasty. To be honest, I buy this more for the taste than for the magnesium. It’s just really pleasant. The magnesium is a bonus!

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Has a great taste. No sugar. Perfect for when it's hot out, and one is washing the electrolytes out with a lot of water. It's pretty expensive for what it is, but it seems to be high quality.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I think the item works quite well, it makes me calm (idk if this is placebo) but because it uses a sweetener, it will leave a weird aftertaste. I try to drink it with a straw and sip it fast to prevent the taste lingering.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

It helps me calm and comfortable. I like it very much

a7e0248f-9fa9-43aa-8c6d-473193e890a8
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Good products, easy to use. Easy to drink. Very satisfied.

d8d99b74-9b78-49ca-b0a9-9bd919742f55
cf3407ea-d320-400d-8e49-e006163985f0
6682ca87-670d-402e-96b5-f97740c2d3a5
bd55c887-41a0-447a-ada2-46b0ce17583c
f9779dd6-f092-4262-a960-327b27332a3d
Posted on Mar 22, 2021

My husband and I will never allow ourselves to be without this product. If we wake up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse, we run to put this product in water, drink it down and within minutes, we have total relief. Even better is to take it regularly and not have to be bothered with the pain from a charlie horse waking us up. If stressed out or when a loved one dies, your body needs this magnesium and it can help relax muscles.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I ❣️It gives you magnum easier than sollowing a pill keeps you calm. Take it everday in a green smoothie.. price is good.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This works very well for me and has a pleasant taste. Will buy again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a must have for the body in these times