KE

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Does as advertised

This product ha a high quality value added to it . it naturally does what many Chemical pharmaceuticals claim to do. It is free from harmful ingredients and it’s good for the brain. I noticed the benefits immediately when I took it. The recommended dosage seems low but it seems to work.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I do not know if it's in my head ,but I use to have a nervous stomach and get up in a sinking feeling, I now get up feeling much better.The dosage is just right. the pill is not too large. I will keeping them. They are all effective.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great quality, complete ingredient that fulfill what we need, the size please make bigger ( 100 capsules or so on), good supplement, the package is good, got benefit from the aloe vera that is good for our skin, great absorpsion, no constipation, taste is ok, great absorption,

7dc64205-046b-4f51-a81c-83749c27a5e4
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I have issues with depression and anxiety, and I have been taking this for a couple of weeks (3x per day) and have found that it has helped my mood quite a bit. I would recommend trying it if you have similar issues.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
2051

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This has helped tremendously. I take 2 a day because I felt as one wasn't enough. My mood has gotten much better. I take this along with SAMe. size 60 days at 2 a day makes me feel happier. No taste for me.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Helps me feel in a better quality of mood, the ingredients are great, the size of the pill doesn't affect me at all, the dosage of one pill per day seems to be right for me, the benefits of this medication has helped me so much and I don't taste anything.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good product. Helping me to relax and to have a good sleep.

dfa6197d-f085-4b87-b10a-0f1cbe341d70
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I m surprised, but it does work! can't say I m happiest, but I m happier ☺️