KE

Nootropicshealthier
Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Good

I tried Neuro fuel to boost long-term potentiation and to encode long-term memory in my brain. Artichoke Extract is the safest and most effective PDE4 inhibitor. And Forskolin is the only nootropic known to naturally increase cAMP levels. However I felt the effects are very subtle and mental clarity was not as good as i expected. It also cause me to have diahorrea due to side effect with Forskolin with just 2 pills. because increased cAMP affects the smooth muscle in your gastrointestinal tract. Things move through your intestines faster with Forskolin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I instantly feel alert, awake and clear minded when taking Neurofuel. I only take this if we’ve had a bass night’s sleep etc but it’s so amazing. Can’t live without it.

Posted on May 31, 2022

i notice improvement in brain function of my ASD child and the progress is continuous, will continue to boost him with this amazing products

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great product. I only need 1-2 capsules to feel a difference.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Improved alertness and energy, definitely a more convenient way to take it than assembling your own.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great product. Exactly as was described

Posted on May 5, 2021

i use this product since 2016 when i need to study or for better concentration and i like it very much.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Overpriced supplement. Give lethargy and skin acne for me.

Posted on May 14, 2021