KE

Posted on May 29, 2022
Good

This has everything that I wanted for my Magnesium. I get sick of taking the 3 big capsules that get stuck in my throat, but this combo keeps me regular. I like the preportioned sticks and the taste is good. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the price is high for me to use on a daily basis.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

still use it not too much effect till now but there is a slightly improvement in sleeping and muscles pain the taste is not to bad specially when mixing with juice

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good forms of magnesium, taste is mild, sweetened lightly with monk fruit extract (not too sweet).

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My favorite magnesium. I don’t do pills and other powders are bitter or sour. This is perfect and helps keep me regular.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Taste not bad but the effect still not much can be seen

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

nice i feel good after the first tablet

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Excellent source of magnesium. My daughter loves these.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

Good quality and good price

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it because it was this drug that had a 20% discount. Before that I bought the same but in capsules. It comes out cheaper in capsules. I bought a 10-year-old child to drink. Recommended for tension headaches. I drank the contents of 1 sachet dissolved in a glass of water at night. The taste is a little lemon, reminiscent of soda. The daughter drank for several days and said that it was unpleasant and hard to drink. Better capsules again. Quite a pleasant drink for my taste. Lemonade is certainly more effective and absorbed faster. But not everyone is suitable, for example, if there are problems in the digestive tract. Itself took the course in capsules. It is very effective precisely because of the three types of magnesium. And he relieved muscle tension (there were night twitching) and supported cognitive abilities when there was time trouble at work. You don't fall into nirvana, but enlightenment also came a little)). If you are looking for magnesium and there is money, I recommend the same composition, but in capsules. If it's not difficult, like it. While here they give the opportunity to throw points to each other to maintain the pants)))