KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
A Real life saver

I bought this because I had pre menopausal symptoms that were far too early (I am 44!). Been taking them for a week. My skin has never been that beautiful, my weight is stable ( I was putting on weight without a reason), my hair is supple and looks thicker. And of course, no more mood swings. I feel terrific! Thanks!

Quality is excellent ,this glandular extract is an important supplement with trace minerals ... Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The doctor said the signal that goes from my brain to my ovaries and thyroid are failing. I've been watching a doctor, Dr Eric Berg on YouTube---He has videos on referred pain. I saw one video where he said pain in your hip joints could be your ovaries. He suggested to massage the ovary and see if the pain stops. Mine did, so I figure it is my ovary causing the pain. My hip on that side is tight and locks up on occasion. I had asked my doctor if I could use the Adrenal glandular and she said it was OK. I had been taking the Natural Sources Raw Thyroid for a couple weeks and it has helped with my hypothyroidism, so I immediately ordered this product. I was leary about the addition of damiana in the ingredients, but it doesn't seem to effect me much. I encourage you to speak with your doctor before taking this type of product. I have only been taking it for a few days, so I will update my review after I see my doctor next.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I noticed my periods were better and I swear my breasts have grown?! I only take it before my cycle to help with peri menopause and I’ve found it’s helped.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I take 2 once a day. This has helped me overall for over a year. I’m exhausted without it. It’s not a multivitamin but a good women’s vitamin!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Wish this was in stock more often. As a cisgender female, it has a great effect on PMDD symptoms, breast fullness, skin clarity, taken daily. Good quality. Not much scent/smell. The composition is very good.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I started using this in place of the standard process brand "ovex". It works just as good & is half the price! I also like that it has uterine glandular as well.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It just arrived today and soon I took one and I feel relax , will take days to see. I heard is good for pmdd and I bought soon.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I am so loving the benefits from all of the Natural Sources product line, I’m a customer for life. Just can’t say enough about them because they are just that good. Thank you Natural Sources for putting out such great products.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

Better than Pueriria Mirifica. Works with less side effects. Pm has to be stopped about 2 days before the menstruations. But raw female should be used from day 1 of menstruation up to day 20. So you stop it 10 days before menstruations. And on day 1 of menstruation you start again. Dosage 1 to 3. I wouldn't suggest first month 1. And then up by 1 every month according to results. Hope that help. :-) I have uploaded pictures so you can excellent idea what is in before you buy. Even though price is EXCELLENT !

39b1ae09-dc46-4e4a-aa1a-04f98d3fce5d