KE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Source of potassium and Low Carb

Great quality source of potassium and never spikes blood sugar! So if your health conscious, like I am. This is great. But only now and then because for the size, you don't get much for the price. See my photo. The size is like 1 dinner serving or maybe 2 if combined with a lot of other food so you wouldnt need as much. On the back it says 2.5 servings. Its never lasted me 2.5 servings. Can be kinda expensive. Taste is great, but mild, like a watery vegetable, because it is. If my review was helpful please give it a thumbs up! Have a great day!

21f92f84-936b-43d9-a7af-65e2dbf70e41
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought these not knowing what I was getting into. I just wanted a pasta without the carbs. I’m here to say I am on my 5th package of spaghetti noodles. These are the best and the taste if you didn’t know you was eating hearts of palm you wouldn’t know it was not “pasta” that your use too. I bought the lasagna noodles as well and the flavor is amazing as the spaghetti. I highly recommend Natural Heaven Hearts of Palm

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Taste wise it's good it doesn't really taste like anything so any sauce would work pretty well with it. But if you are looking for the texture of pasta then you are not gonna like this, it's very fiberous and a bit crunchy not soft like pasta so you don't really feel like you're eating spaghetti like some of the comments said. Zucchini noodles have a far better texture and taste for less. The quantity is also not that big.. (Don't forget to like my comment if it helped you😊)

a34d2bac-bf6c-4fbd-ad1f-ce69d907ff05
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very satisfying taste. I liked that this product was easy to use, add with sauce and ingredients and great texture and quality. Overall I enjoyed the taste, the package and the size was great value too. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it already. What I really like about the product was it is a great replacement for pasta.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great keto option for those Keto chefs looking for a noodle for Italian or Asian style receipies. I was afraid this would be watery and to pickly, but was pleasantly surprised with the light flavor and medium texture. You can really flavor these with your favorite sauces, oils and herbs just right. Not as long as a spaghetti noodle, but still allows for the twirling action. Becareful not to cook for too long.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

A great way to eat less carbs and enjoy pasta with your favorite sauce. This product has little taste so it makes a perfect pasta replacement. It does emit a small amount of liquid so I let it rest on some folded paper towels before using. I will buy this product again.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These have a bit of briny taste, and the texture is toothsome, as though you're eating a julienned vegetable. I added them to a vegetable stir fry and they did the trick. I would buy again, as I'm watching carb count.

64fa1a2e-c349-4cd8-ad36-32956e2c7e2b
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The perfect replacement for when you are craving pasta and it is already cooked so it saves you the time to prepare it. Just put it with some sauce and enjoy.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I love hearts of palm, and that is the only ingredient. It's hard to find a noodle-type palm product that doesn't have salt and a preservative. Wonderful! You can season this to your taste and use it in a varienty of recipes.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Makes a great vegetable lasagna! Just dry and layer with favorite ingredients and heat! Different and healthy way to make lasagna or pasta! Great gluten free alternative! Texture is like a vegetable. Nice quality product.