KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

So far so good. I can not tell you how effective this supplement is yet as I only started to take it, but based on the list of great ingredients I’m hoping it will help my health. The pills have a very green scent. I hate swallowing pills so I open them up and pour them into my shake or water. Most people will swallow pills of course, but if you’re like me and you’re wondering, the taste is bearable. Tastes very green and earthy and it doesn’t linger in your mouth. I know another reviewer mentioned having headaches every time they take this, but so far for me there are no headaches whatsoever (I am prone to migraines). I will update my review later on if I notice any effects.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Let me preface this by saying that I used to buy the concentrate drops. The drops taste terrible so I was looking for a mushroom supplement to replace them. Mushroom supplements provide detox, energy, clarity, and are often recommended for the liver and provides a multitude of benefits (immune system...etc.). I have completely switched to these and no longer have to grit and bare the taste of the concentrate drops. I found Whole Earth and Life and studied up on them. I was looking to move away from big pharma vitamins because all of the great vitamins tended to sell and when that happens it destroys the quality. Whole Earth and Sea has been a FANTASTIC find for me. I can actually feel the difference with their vitamins and supplements. I will continue to stick with this company as I was tired of taking supplements and never noticing a thing. I am not one to be so excited about a product unless I can truly tell it is working. Well, I can definitely tell! Highly Recommend!!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Ok. I am not a top reviewer and I usually don't mind because lots of great people write awesome reviews and I agree most of the time. But this product is on another level of quality. The ingredients are SO potent I mean, it's way over anything else available on the actual market. 6 Mushrooms Blend. High dose of Adaptogens. And an amazing mix of fresh vegetables and fruits that are hard to find. Price point and product size/quantity are also more than legit! I have been trying all kinds of adaptogens and mushroom blends for the last 5 years or so. This blend beats them all by far! Let me tell you one thing... The ingredients are so potent that only one hour after taking my first pill 4 days ago... my energy level went so HIGH that I could barely stand it haha! It is extremely powerful. So beware.. if you are not used to this kind of increased awareness and over the top energy level.. start with half a cap. Your heart, mind and body will slowly get used to it. Thanks Natural Factors. I have also been taking your Deep Ocean Minerals Super Food for years and it's awesome. You are fantastic company and the only kind of cies we need to see in this upcoming world. Peace.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I liked that the mix is already made rather than taking several different capsules to intake all the different mushrooms. It seemed like my stress levels were lower, and my thoughts felt more clear in the mornings. I would gladly buy again but they are out of stock atm.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

The ingredients include a variety of medicinal mushrooms. Considered a superfood. Supports immunity, energy, longevity through all the phytonutrients. I just received it and hope it provides the benefits it claims. It is a whole food supplement which is preferred.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I have tried a few different mushroom formulas but really like this product as it uses the whole mushroom (fruiting bodies). My research indicated this is where all the nutrients are found. Many of the other mushroom products only use the mycelium. Being organic is also important to me. The content in this product also helps boost the beta glucan component which is my reason for taking mushroom formulas in the first place.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

This Super mushroon helps a lot with my breath and immunity .

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good quality, I’ve heard so many good things about this company and even heard doctors recommend them

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

First time using this product. It has great ingredients. So far so good.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The product has got the healthy mix of all nutrition elements. I like it