KE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This give me a burst of energy that I need before a work out

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

this product is disgusting and impossible to drink due to its disgusting taste this product should not be sold on this site peter aris

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The product is an interesting mixture of useful ingredients, Can be added to various dishes of coffee, tea, cereals, smoothies Gives an original taste a little sweet, berries. Can be diluted simply with water, but not a lot of sediment remains, so adding to ready-made dishes is tastier. The product gives additional strength and at the same time soothes, when taken in the evening it does not disturb sleep. Recommended, helpful. (If you liked the review, please like it. Thank you.

ae3b16ac-3da6-4294-81a1-0808755a1dfa
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I stumbled upon this cocktail quite by accident, read the reviews and decided that this is exactly what I need! I wasn’t mistaken 👆 Wonderful, natural composition, the taste is peculiar, but it is drunk with pleasure (I dilute it in water! I take it in the morning after breakfast. After a 3-day intake: I feel better, sleep began to improve, I fall asleep faster, wake up easier! Cheerfulness for every day. I noticed lightness in the stomach, the state of puffiness disappeared) I recommend the cocktail👍, I think that one jar will not be enough for me, I will order more!

8ea30fae-b25c-4633-9080-861ce34c1181

Auto-translated from Russian

good food supplement, energizing, and there is a measuring spoon. As they began to take, sleep improved and the pressure returned to normal. But perhaps this is because we are additionally taking other pills. Let's see how it will be when the bank ends this one. I will add a review another time. and I liked the additive so much. Expensive of course. But worth the money.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

When taking this drug, I felt a surge of strength and energy, my mood is more stable, you can drink, the only thing was not easy to get used to the powder, I can only drink with juice. It would be easier for me to take in capsules.

5e9ec0e1-26d2-44cc-bbd4-981e06bc4d1e
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The best nutritional supplement I have ever eaten, put it in milk every morning, it tastes super good. It's a good nutritional supplement for people like me who don't have a very balanced diet. The meal is a bit unsatisfactory, and I really want to have another spoonful at night.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Not a bad adrenal support agent. In its pure form it may not be very tasty, but as an addition to porridge or yogurt it is quite.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I add it to my own yoghurt.It's very tasty and healthy. It tastes a little sour, a little sweet

0ffc6cf5-ed1d-4ddf-a5c8-28ea59da0478
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I drink on the recommendation of an endocrinologist for energy.