KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Love this blend!

I can feel my body gaining nourishment when I take this daily supplement - the improvement in energy, skin, circulation, etc is identifiable, and the flavor, since this company ferments it’s ingredients, is not as “earthy” as other beet blends I’ve tried. It tastes sweet and fruity from the fermentation process and the berries. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

We got this for my husband to use and have not had enough time to see full results because he just started using. We are hopeful this will help control his high blood pressure. The ingredients in this are impressive and organic. He uses it in the morning as a hot tea and really enjoys the flavor. Excited to see full results.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

the taste is very good only a little to sweet! to much stevia in it! take it with more water than it is not so sweet any more!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I love when a company focuses on high-quality, organic, and natural ingredients. This product from Whole Earth & Sea is packed with antioxidants and super easy to incorporate into your smoothie. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great product! Love putting this in my smoothies to ensure I get all my antioxidants for the day

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love this and use it every day in a smoothie

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

My husband has never enjoyed powdered beets before but he really likes this mixture and doesn't balk at taking it daily.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a very delicious powder with potent antioxidants.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It's full of good things but the taste Is awful... I was sick

Auto-translated from Russian

New from beloved Natural Factor, a delicious beetroot and berry drink packed full of vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants. It is expensive to boil beets every day, and it is difficult to find them without inclusions harmful to health (beets are the leader in nitrate content). The product from Natural Factor can be taken without fear. Beetroot powder is a natural source of nitric oxide, which dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow, while reducing the need for oxygen during exercise. Life expectancy directly depends on the concentration of iron in the blood. Beets containing a record amount. iron, boron, cobalt and manganese have been used since ancient times for ANEMIA. For the health of VESSELS and HEART, this vegetable gives us a lot of magnesium. The LIVER will be happy with betaine, which promotes the formation of choline. CLEANING OF THE ORGANISM from heavy metals in the power of lipoic acid. Powerful antioxidants reduce the risk of CANCER. I take a drink with 1 tsp. raw cocoa - very tasty!