KE

4.9
Based on 1,951 Ratings
1,752
Posted on May 27, 2022

Great product! Have been talking it for a month now and I really like that it very easy to take, the capsule size is very small which makes very easy to swallow. Contains only high quality ingredients. And I really like that it has a very high amount of daily value.

b201c855-5a79-40ed-9e5c-05f30f469ec4
5519e430-e581-4093-beaf-b5a8a47b7e36
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,865

My wife and I have been taking this vitamin for the past few months, and we both feel much better. We've noticed our moods are more positive and there's a burst of energy when it kicks in. It's also great for improving your immune system and quality of life.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

The dosage of this products as indicated by my physician works well for mantaining good levels throghout the whole year to avoid deficiency taking it every other day, specially when sun exposure is limited, The quality of the product is ok, as well as the packaging and the size of the tablets. No taste at all.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The ideal dosage of vitamin D3 - 5000 IU- from one of my favorite manufacturers, Natural Factors, which guarantees the highest quality. All natural ingredients, D3 is in organic flaxseed oil. Small capsules, very easy to swallow. The package contains 360 capsules, enough for a long time! Great value for money! I will continue to use it on a constant basis to support my health and I highly recommend it for everybody.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Super quality D3 in organic flaxseed oil. The softgels are very small and easy to swallow. I have raised my serum D3 levels to 56 ng/ml and i plan to keep it in this level. I take one with my breakfast. The price and delivery from iHerb was excellent.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

i am a regularly user of this product. before my body is so weak i frequently get sick now after a month of using my body feels great... very nice. The quality is great becasuse of its ingredients, its size quiet small, it doesn't taste anything which is why i like it amd its dosage is what im looking for

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Vitamin D3 supplementation is a must for hormonal health, energy levels and protection of the immune system (along with Vitamin C). The Natural Factors brand is one of my favorites and delivers 360 softgels of the highest potency at a decent size. The price is also a bargain so I will be buying this again. Shipping was fast and packaged well. Highly recommended for people on a budget who want to protect their immune system and health.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love this brand of vitamin D as it has organic flaxseed oil in it which is a good quality oil to be added to the product. As I am not deficient in vitamin D3 and the dosage being quite high I only take the capsule twice a week so the bottle lasts me a long time. The price is also very reasonable..

Posted on Jun 19, 2022