KE

Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Delicious and relaxing!

This is like a mixed fruit candy that gives you a pleasant feeling of relaxation. I only take 1 when I have a panic crisis. 2 if it is too intense. It helps me forget my anxiety. It just melts away. I don't recommend it to take it before sleep.. it actually made me more alert (in a calm, focused way) I would probably buy again because it's so delicious! I recommend it. Good size and great quality, I can feel the benefit right away.

8649c25c-4618-4c61-a234-d2d562390dab
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

These taste great and good quality but for the most important point these are the only thing I have found that works for anxiety without side effects. it's like it stops all the chatter in the back of your mind and gives you peace which you can't put a price on. the price is great though as elsewhere is the same price for half the quantity!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Another great amino acid for mood control. You can see the benefit already after a few days of taking it. The package is good, the size of the pills is okay. The composition and ingredients satisfactory. I prefer Thorne when I can. Natural Factors is my second go to choice.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is a great quality product. I saw someone on Instagram talk about it regarding anxiety management. For someone who is trying to get off anxiety medication, this product seriously is better than my anxiety tablets. The product has a good taste and you can notice the benefits of calmness and energy upon taking immediately. I’m 200% buying again and will continue to take it daily

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Natural Factors Suntheanine @100 mg. chewable tablets is an excellent way to lessen the side effects of strong coffee. It could be considered as an antidote to daily overconsumption of coffee that leads to difficulty falling asleep at bedtime. The chewable tablets seem to have a more noticeable and faster-acting effect than the capsule form. In addition, Natural Factors always rates fairly high in independent lab testing.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I use this product to assist in having a more calm and deeper sleep. I take one about two hours before bed, or even after dinner if i think about it then. It seems to help limit the busy mind chatter and just calm my thoughts without making me feel dull or groggy. I also have used it in the morning when I was very stressed out. I took half of a chewable tablet, they snap easily in half, and then my regular vitamins and it really did help me feel less stressed and more calm in my thoughts. I don't do this everyday, just every now and then when I feel anxious. However I do try to use it most nights for a deeper and more relaxing sleep. Hope this helps you!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I think too pricy for 60 tablets, especially when you have to take twice in a day. The taste is ok, but the tables a bit huge to take. My husband refuses to drink just because of the size of the tablet. There are some people who cannot take big tablets, so watch out, if you are one of them.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is so good for my kids. It tastes great and really calms them down when needed. I keep some in my pocket and can give anytime without water. Easy as that.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It’s tasty and feeling good I wanted to buy a second one since it was gone very quickly 200mg would be more useful I think

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Ok ne of my favorite products ☺️ I take these about 30 minutes before bed to help me relax. They work great and have a good flavor.