KE

4.8
Based on 1,862 Ratings
1,563
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I buy this magnesium all the time. I like that Very tasty drink before bed. Helps to sleep well A little carbonated, with a little sourness. I can see the effect. I think this speaks volumes about the quality of the product. I love that this magnesium has a citrate formula.

0d6cbfae-4398-4e41-96c5-e7d74292f758
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I take 1 scoop before bed. Repeat, before bed. My experience is after drink, you will feel sleepy very shortly, not more than 20mins. Afterwards, awake. In fact, it gives quality sleep and feeling calm. Not bad item, value to try. Slightly berry smell, taste ok no matter hot or cold.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I started taking more magnesium because I thought I was deficient (eye/muscle twitches) and also due to insomnia/anxiety. Taking a magnesium supplement has helped me tremendously, particularly with my insomnia. I’m able to stay asleep for longer periods and I’m also able to fall asleep very quickly compared to before. No more twitches and my anxiety problems are minimum to none. I chose to take magnesium by natural factors because they go through more lengths than most other companies to test for purity. This magnesium supplement in particular is great. I chose it because I hate swallowing pills, so I always look for chewable (or powder form) first. The berry taste is good. I typically just put it in water with some other supplements and the taste is very mild. If you put in a shake or in something else with flavor you probably wouldn’t be able to taste it anymore because that’s just how mild it is! I recommend it!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A great product for recovery and stress. As an athlete I really notice a difference in my recovery time and muscle soreness when taken after an intense workout. The high quality clean ingredients and no artificial sweetener is also a big reason in why I choose this brand. I really like that it is independently tested and verified for potency too. I hope you found this helpful.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I like to take magnesium citrate at night before bed to help with sleep and tried this as an alternative to my usual brands. This is a really good magnesium citrate powder. It mixes easily with water and has a slight berry flavour with a bit of stevia, but it's not sweet. I like it and would buy again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This is the only magnesium I like that does what it promises. The quality is good, the size of the package is big and will be enough for a long time. I get t in the evening and it helps good sleep. The taste is very pleasant, my muscles relax and rest in the night and I feel rested in the morning. The powder dissolves very easily in warm water. I recommend it!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

the powder works for me very well. It helps me to sleep deeply when I take it in the evening and in the morning by bowel is working very well. The taste is pleasant as well. I highly recommend this product. I have tried many magnesium products but this one is by far the best.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

seems to dissolve ok with a little residue on the bottom of the glass and the taste is mild, which i like. i used to buy mag citrate that didnt leave any powder on the bottom and was VERY tart... so i wonder if this is really 100% citrate. they all seem to add cheaper stuff these days.... BUT is the best i have found so far. the old one i used to buy i can't find anymore.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been taking magnesium for over 10 years now, so lately I am trying different types just to understand what my body likes. I like citrate as it is a lot more easily absorbed than oxide. This is great as it is liquid and easily absorb, though I find that I sometimes get mild diarrhea with this the next day. It works well for me since I do have constipation. However, I think i will alternate this with Magnesium Glycinate. I think Glycinate works well and doesn't give the mild diarrhea as much.